Monday, October 14, 2013

Music = Life: The Melancholic Playlist

In no particular order...and counting...



Band of Horses - Infinite Arms
Placebo - My Sweet Prince
Sia - Breathe Me
Radiohead - Talk Show Host
The Cure - Chain of Flowers
A Skylit Drive - I'm Not a Thief, I'm a Treasure Hunter
Chiodos - Notes in Constellations
AFI - 100 Words
The Cure - Pictures of You
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
Angels & Airwaves - Breathe
A Skylit Drive - I, Enemy
Anberlin - (*Fin)
AFI - Endlessly She Said
AFI - Jack the Ripper
Bon Iver & St Vincent - Roslyn
Blue October - You Make Me Smile
Blaqk Audio - Wake up, Open the Door, and Escape to the Sea
Halestorm - All I Wanna Do
Desiree - Kissing You
Erin Prestileo & Casely - All I Want
Jason Walker - Down
Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights
The Ultimate Bearhug - Foolish Things
Every Avenue - Between You and I
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
Lisa Hannigan - Little Bird
Of Monsters and Men - Love Love Love
Perfume Genius - Hood
Andrew Belle - Make it Without You
The Golden Dogs - Dear Francis
Blink 182 - Stockholm Syndrome
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Misery Loves Its Company
A Skylit Drive - The Past, The Love, The Memory
Nawledge - By Your Side
Electric Guest - Waves
Tiger Please - Autumn Came the Fall
Little Brutes - Do it All Again
Ron Pope - A Drop in the Ocean
Volbeat - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Muse - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
Tiesto pres. Allure feat. Kate Mile - My Everything
A Skylit Drive - Just Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment