Thursday, April 30, 2009

Steven Strait Stars...

In the biggest and most prestigious role yet...the man in my DREAMS! Yes thats is correct, IN my dreams, not OF my dreams. Don't get it twisted. My beloved Caleb here got the perfect lips to my standards, them piercing dark bedroom eyes, that pearly killer smile, and to NOT go unnoticed, because that would be blasphemy, THAT HAWT BOD!!! Seriously cannot deny his beautifabuloussnificence.
And if you disagree, u are either:
a. sight impared,
b. have receptive aphasia
c. have a bad case of male beauty phobia
d. are unable to distinguish glorious from ugly
e. are a man who is not in touch with his sexuality and in medical serious denial
f. just a hater
g. ALL OF THE ABOVE!
All i want for xmas is Caleb Danvers with a fat side of Edward Cullen and i will sleep like a baby. Insomnia finally cured. Here is a ferociously terrific montage dedicated to satisfy my strongest eye candy craving. Eh, gimmie a couple of days and i'll be over him ^_^

1 comment:

  1. i love you steven strait (LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)a greeting from las palmas de gran canaria spaim.I love you!! you are my favorite actor(L)(L)

    ReplyDelete