Monday, February 6, 2012

The Nommiest Treat a 5'7-8ish Package COULD EVER HOLD!!


yummy

Who knew NFL was worth watching?!?

..I still don't think it is...but Danny Woodhead is worth every quarter and pending doom seconds of any game, scrimmage and watever other ESPN terminology there is that I am epic-failing to know and use.

Oh Dear Danny...you have my undivided attention. Never had Nebraska bred eye candy and can honestly say and believe whole-♥-edly that you are certainly the yummiest...and you can take that all the way to the motherchucking bank.

Oh Danny, Oh Danny...there are more than 39 reasons, more than 39 ways...I wish I can write a song about you Taylor style...though it would probably turn more like the Perry Farrell variety...or Uncle Luke...pending mood and wording *wink*, *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment