Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowed In: WOOT

The lovely upstate NY weather is in full control of my mood today. I will not be leaving the house to hunt (weggies) for breakfast. Two verrry verrry frustrating things got in the way of my awesome meal meditating:
  1. OUT of EGGS!!! how in the world did this happen :-(
  2. Missing MY French Press!!! a bounty has been put on the head of the culprit who got their filthy hands on it! Fucker!
While the weeping and desperation (caffeine withdrawal) echo thru the house, my brain goes for plan b. Substituting. After much deliberation, I end up dipping mini wheat pitas in hot cocoa. Truly, Mini Wheat Pitas are absolutely the best creation since Dirty Goose. They are absolutely glorious!!!



Seriously, the possibilities are endless! While i did not want to be creative today, i will share some of my faves i like to stuff in them:
  1. PB & Nutella. You will thank me for this one, TRUST.
  2. Honey walnut cream cheese
  3. Chicken or Tuna Salad.
  4. Cream Cheese and Sun Dried Tomatoes.
  5. Crab Dip
  6. Spinach & Artichoke Dip
  7. Pesto!!!


SOOOOO it looks like a cleaning day to me. Ahhh, Lysol and Clorox here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment